Dec 3, 2014
On today's show, we have a lively interview with health expert,
Jason Wrobel. He is a raw, vegan chef with a passion for creating
new healthy recipes. Jason combines local organic produce with
nutrient rich superfoods to make some of the healthiest and
delicious dishes on the planet.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Jason's knack for connecting with people
- The evolution of Jason's diet
- Taking your health to the next level with superfoods
- What foods Jason consumes on a typical day
- Differentiating between raw foods and living foods
- Can vegans get enough DHA and EPA?
- The importance of having our minerals, hormones, nutrients etc.
- The many health benefits of including more raw food into your
- Hydrating with raw foods
- The health benefits of tonic herbs
- Why many health gurus are turning to animal products
- The importance of organic, non-gmo foods
- The one appliance that will completely change your relationship
with healthy eating
- Jason's morning and nighttime routines
- Magnesium supplementation for a better night's sleep
- The health benefits of gorunding mats
Follow Jason Wrobel on Facebook, and Instagram
The J-Wro Show
How To Live To 100
ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll Concentrate (supplement)
Nordic Naturals - Algae Omega (supplement)
Erewhon Natural Foods
Healthy, Organic Vegan on a Budget (ebook)
Dr. Gabriel Cousens
Living Light Culinary Arts Institute
Vitamix - Blender
Blendtec - Blender
Metagenics - SeroSyn (supplement)
Natural Calm (supplement)
Castle Rock Water
Spicy Pad Thai Noodles (video)
084: Dr. Mark Hyman – Saturated Fat Isn’t
The Enemy | Eat Fat, Get Thin | Stop Fearing Cholesterol
027: Shawn Stevenson – Optimize Your
Sleep | Don’t Underestimate Walking | Blue-Light Blocking
264: Daniel DeBaun – Understanding
EMFs & How To Protect Yourself
136: Julie Daniluk – Hot Detox •
Spark Your Digestion With Herbs & Spices • We Haven’t Evolved
To Eat Cold Food
006: Joe Cross – Reboot Your Body
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a
purchase through these links won't cost you anything but we will
receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting
the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our
show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to
read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe
to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers
never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health
Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope
button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is
where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes.
Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite
social media platform, Instagram.
5. Download The Ultimate Health Podcast app
(FREE). This way you'll have our whole library of episodes
right at your fingertips. Download our iOS/Apple app or our Android app.
6. Share using the buttons below.