Sep 19, 2017
Julie Daniluk is the award-winning bestselling author of Meals That Heal Inflammation which has helped over 100,000 people enjoy delicious, allergy-free foods that assist the body in the healing process.
She is also the author of Slimming Meals That Heal and her latest book is titled Hot Detox.
Julie has appeared on hundreds of television and radio shows, including The Dr. Oz Show, and she’s a resident expert for The Marilyn Denis Show.
In this episode, we discuss:
Julie's Coco Loco Workout Shake
3 cups warm or cold water
1 cup full fat coconut milk
1-2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp sunflower lecithin powder
3 tbsp collagen powder
Pinch sea salt
Use raw honey or dates, to taste or if you follow a low carb or keto lifestyle enjoy a non-calorie sweetener i.e. monk fruit powder, stevia to taste. You can reduce the sweetener or omit if using the sweetened ketones or inositol powder below
1-2 servings of exogenous ketones* (sweetened with stevia)
1-2 tsp maca powder
1 tbsp inositol powder
2 tbsp nut or seed butter
1/2 to 1 tsp of mushroom coffee powder*
Blend well in blender until smooth. Makes 2 shakes.
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won't cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app*.
6. Share using the buttons below.