Aug 8, 2017
Dr. Sachin Patel is a father, husband, philanthropist, coach,
and international speaker. He founded The Living Proof Institute as
part of his own personal transformation.
Sachin’s philosophy is that “The doctor of the future is the
patient.” He's actively doing whatever it takes to keep people out
of the medical system by empowering them through education,
self-care, and remapping their mindset.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Sachin's transition from chiropractic to functional
- Your gut microbiome is a reflection of what your eating now and
in the past
- Not just what you eat but how you eat can be a problem
- If you have poor health, there's a good chance you have poor
- You don't need protein, you need amino acids
- Your poop should be relatively odourless
- What makes people happy will make them healthy
- 3 things we don't learn in school
- The stress response is based on perception
- Stimulating the vagus nerve leads to relaxation and healing
throughout your body
- Heart rate variability (HRV)
- The quickest way to feel better is to change what we’re
- Using songs or scents as anchors to pleasant experiences -
great for vacations
- How we spend our time is how we spend our life
- Do you need to quit your job?
- What makes humans unique is our ability to communicate
- What’s your communication style?
- We all have a frequency we vibrate at
- Sachin's low protein, high antioxidant diet
- Doing nothing is the most profound way to shift your health in
the shortest period of time
- Sleep is your most important healing tool
- How do you feel when you wake up in the morning?
- Pursue happiness and trust your body
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products
(free shipping over $100)*
CoreChair <== Apply the code
tuhpcc at checkout for your listener discount
(free shipping in North America)*
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you
get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your first order, and free
shipping (US only)*
Dr. Sachin Patel's 30 Ways In 30 Days
Dr. Sachin Patel's website - The Living Proof
Book your FREE discovery call with a functional
medicine doctor at LPI*
Listen to Jason Wrobel previously on TUHP (episode #90 & #11)
Listen to Bruce Lipton previously on
TUHP (episode #142)
Listen to Dave Asprey previously on TUHP (episode #159 & #61)
TrueDark glasses: Twilight and Daywalker box
Listen to Dr. Michael Breus
previously on TUHP (episode #116)
doTERRA Serenity Restful
Bulletproof Sleep Mode*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links.
Making a purchase through these links won't cost you anything but
we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of
supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our
show on iTunes, we make sure to read
them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on
Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of
the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health
Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope
button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is
where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes.
Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is
Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose
the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app
will help keep you on track. Download Habits app*.
6. Share using the buttons below.