Jul 4, 2017
JJ Virgin is a celebrity nutrition and fitness expert who teaches clients how to lose weight and master their mindset so they can lead bigger, better lives.
She is author of 4 New York Times bestsellers including The Virgin Diet and JJ Virgin’s Sugar Impact Diet - the latter is the focus of our previous interview with JJ.
JJ’s memoir, Miracle Mindset explores the powerful lessons in strength and positivity that she learned after her son Grant was the victim of a brutal hit-and-run accident - this is the focus of today's show.
In this episode, we discuss:
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won't cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app.
6. Share using the buttons below.