Sep 29, 2016
On today's minicast, we are speaking with Neal Barnard MD at the first annual VegFest Windsor. We dig deep into power foods for the brain.
Dr. Barnard is a clinical researcher and author and he's one of America's leading advocates for health, nutrition, and higher standards in research. Dr. Barnard is the founder and president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
In this episode, we discuss:
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won't cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.