May 23, 2016
Our featured guest is a blogger, speaker, and host of the
popular podcast, the Wellness Wonderland Radio, Katie Dalebout.
She’s on a mission to share journaling tools that invoke deeper
authenticity and self awareness. Katie's first book, Let It Out: A
Journey Through Journaling was just released with Hay House in
In this episode, we discuss:
- Journaling is an underrated health and wellness practice
- Journaling vs. keeping a diary
- Using journaling as a self awareness tool
- Pushing through the resistance to start journaling
- Journaling forces you to be present
- You don't need to be a writer to journal
- Are you a journaling newbie? He's how to start
- Awareness is the first step to change
- Is there a difference between journaling with pen and paper vs.
on an electronic device?
- Why you should stop dating your journal entries
- How to protect your journal from unwanted eyes
- Creating a pleasure list and how to go about using it
- The dream decoding tool
- The biggest spiritual teacher in Katie's life
- Creating jars for "Intentions" and "Good Things"
- What you focus on GROWS
- The morning dump (outside the washroom)
- Detaching yourself from the outcome
Katie Dalebout - Let It Out (book)
Katie Dalebout's website
Follow Katie Dalebout on Facebook and Instagram
Listen to UJ Ramdas previously
on TUHP (episode #062)
Nancy Levin - Jump...And Your Life Will
Julia Cameron - The Artist's Way Morning
Pages Journal (book)
Josh Radnor - happythankyoumoreplease
(movie) & Liberal Arts (movie)
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all
Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Marni's Homemade Online Cooking Series (no longer available)
306: Haemin Sunim – Let
Go Of Perfectionism, Combat Depression, Take Things Slowly
290: Dr. Alan
Christianson – The Metabolism Reset Diet • Is Your Liver
Overloaded? • Journaling Before Bed
286: Cal Newport –
Digital Minimalism • Create Time For Solitude • Stop Socializing On
278: Robin Sharma – The 5
AM Club • Mastery Is A Process • The Power Of Solitude
274: Ryder Carroll – The
Bullet Journal Method • Declutter Your Mind • Avoid The
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a
purchase through these links won't cost you anything but we will
receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting
the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our
show on Apple Podcasts, we
make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to
subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss
any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health
Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope
button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is
where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes.
Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite
social media platform, Instagram.
5. Download The Ultimate Health Podcast app
(FREE). This way you'll have our whole library of episodes
right at your fingertips. Download our iOS/Apple app or our Android app.
6. Share using the buttons below.